Friday, November 10, 2006

The Bible & Lay Renewal Ministries

I recently received a card from my good friends at Lay Renewal Ministries. I liked it so much that I have reproduced it below. You may click on the picture to enlarge it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The back of the card says,

These words were found on a 1933 advertisement for the Bible. they have been reprinted on artwork by midwestern painter, Lee Styles. Copyright 1996 Lay Renewal Ministries
If your church or ministry could use some encouragement, a spiritual shot in the arm, leadership training, a master planning workshop or a "prayer/power summit" give the Lay Renewal Ministries folks a call. My congregation (even way out here in Hawaii!) have used them in all of the above capacities and they have been wonderful, every time! God is good! All the time! . . . All the time! God is good! Amen!