Wednesday, October 11, 2006
- Name: Bird of Paradise
- Location: Hawaii, United States
I'm a Christian Pastor in Hawaii. Married with three daughters who are either in high school (1) or college (2). I do not know how to surf except on the internet. Like most Christians I am an optimist and have a sense of humor. My wife is wonderful.
- U.S. Department of the Interior Bans "Bird of Para...
- Streisand's Intolerance Shines in Concert Stage Re...
- North Korea Pops a Nuke
- Al-Qaeda Leader Defames Christianity
- Why George W. Didn’t Chase bin Laden Before 9/11
- Best Headline of the Week
- Thomas Edsall Interview Confirms Bias & Elitist Fo...
- World Trade Center Collapse Photo--Why Haven't I S...
- The "Bullet Bra" Comes to Hawaii
- Ahmadinejad's Speech to the United Nations--Why Ar...
- Hugh Hewitt
- Mark Roberts (pastor)
- Evangelical Outpost
- Captain's Quarters
- Fraters Libertas
- Mudville Gazette (military)
- It Takes a Church
- Blogdom of God
- Michelle Malkin
- Real Clear Politics
- The White Path (Muslim)
- Evangelical Aggregator
- World Magazine Blog
- Maggie's Farm