Wednesday, October 11, 2006

U.S. Department of the Interior Bans "Bird of Paradise" Blog

Yes, it's true. My blog...this blog...has been banned from viewing by the Department of the Interior.

According to news received from DOI employees, a block on certain web pages has been emposed on DOI computers. All "blogspot" addressess (including mine) have been blocked along with conservative-leaning web-sites such as:

Captain’s Quarters
Cox and Forkum
Gates of Vienna
Little Green Footballs
Michael J. Totten
Michelle Malkin
Power Line
Protein Wisdom
Rantings of a Sandmonkey
Roger L. Simon
The Adventures of Chester
The American Thinker
The Belmont Club
The Doctor is In
Wizbang

Web-blogs NOT blocked include (all politically "liberal"):

DailyKos
Democrat Underground
America blog
Atrios.blogspot.com
JuanCole.com
The Huffington Post
Talkingpointsmemo.com
And, in fact, every blog linked to off of DailyKos seems to work.

I'm intrigued that Atrios, a "blogspot" blog, seems to still work????

In any case, I am proud to be found worthy of being "banned" along with other sites far more prestigious than myself. I am in good company.

Even so, I am curious...

Was it something I said?