Friday, May 27, 2005

Saudi King Fahd Is "Well"...Unless, Of Course, He's "Dead." So's Zarqawi...and Elvis, too!

CNN tells me that King Fahd is "well" (thank you very much).

The Washington Times tells me that King Fahd is "dead" (thank you very much).

I suppose they could both be correct but I'm not exactly sure how....

CNN tells me that Zarqawi is "well" (thank you very much).

An Italian news site tells me that Zarqawi is "possibly dead" (thank you very much).

I suppose that he could possibly be one or the other but possibly not both.....

I suppose that Elvis Presley could be "possibly dead," too. But then again, he could possibly be "well."

Might it be possible that Elvis Presley, King Fahd and Zarqawi are all the same person? Hmmmm........it's possible........there is a bit of a resemblance.......


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com......Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WANTED--DEAD? OR ALIVE?
.