Friday, December 08, 2006
- Name: Bird of Paradise
- Location: Hawaii, United States
I'm a Christian Pastor in Hawaii. Married with three daughters who are either in high school (1) or college (2). I do not know how to surf except on the internet. Like most Christians I am an optimist and have a sense of humor. My wife is wonderful.
- British Government Blames Kremlin for Assassinatio...
- Dennis Prager, the Bible & the Qu'ran
- Good News From Iraq You Haven't Heard--Is Hope On ...
- Hawaii Falls Short Against Oregon State 35-32
- UCLA Defeats #2 Ranked "Mystery Team"
- Hugh Hewitt & Schmaltzy Christmas Movies
- Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Polonium-210 Today...
- Chicago Says, "MERRY XXXXXMAS"
- Andrew McCarthy Expains Why We Should Not Talk Wit...
- Muslims Not Permitted to Criticize Other Muslims
- Hugh Hewitt
- Mark Roberts (pastor)
- Evangelical Outpost
- Captain's Quarters
- Fraters Libertas
- Mudville Gazette (military)
- It Takes a Church
- Blogdom of God
- Michelle Malkin
- Real Clear Politics
- The White Path (Muslim)
- Evangelical Aggregator
- World Magazine Blog
- Maggie's Farm