Friday, May 20, 2005

Dissent Among the Conservative Elite is Considered to Be SPAM

I just submitted this comment on Huffington's Toast which then brought up the following immediate response. Does it sound like "spam" to you?

Shame on everyone bashing Indra Nooyi. As a conservative Republican blogger (one of Hugh Hewitt's "progeny") I am embarassed by the undeserved bile being dumped on this woman. Enough is enough or, in this case, too much already! Even Hugh has "lost it" on this one. I have laid down my thoughts on this matter on a post entitled "Memo to Conservative Bloggers and Pundits: Give Indra Nooyi a Break." Please read it and prove me wrong. Sincerely, Bird of Paradise

"Sorry, but your comment has been flagged as spam by the beta version of the spam filter running on this blog: this might be an error, in which case all apologies. Your comment will be presented to the blog admin who will be able to restore it immediately."