Thursday, January 06, 2005

Hugh Hewitt & "BLOG"

I've been enjoying participating in the little contest that Hugh Hewitt and his sidekick, Duane (aka Radio Blogger), have cooked up to promote Hugh's new book, "Blog." Some wag sent in a photo of Dan Rather holding a copy of Hugh's book (photo-shopped) and it brought a good laugh. Since then, hundreds of similar photos have been submitted and posted at a special page on Duane's website.

So far I have submitted six photos in three different ways. None have been posted so far which means that I don't know how to send a photo by email or else Duane has deep six-ed them for lack of merit or something to that effect.

Regardless, I am looking forward to getting my own copy of Hugh's book. Having taken up an interest in blogging due to his influence I suppose I should at least read what he is thinking about it! I would encourage any of you who might be reading this to get the book, too. I suspect that a lot of good will come of it and I don't want to be left behind.

In any case, I'll close out today's missive with my three favorite personal submissions to the BLOG Contest. They make me smile. I hope they will make you smile, too.