Sunday, November 20, 2005

Writer/Blogger Michelle Malkin Has Had It Up To HERE!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comConservative blogger extraordinaire Michelle Malkin has finally called out the racist hate-filled supposedly liberal bottom-feeders who have repeatedly called her a "whore" and made derogatory attacks on her race (Asian), her husband (a Jewish professional who, since his wife's career took off, now stays at home and helps with their two children) and have called her conservative views a pathetic attempt to mimic her "white masters."

You can read her stirring and empassioned response here.

As for me, perhaps I have lived in Hawaii for too long (13 years). Even though she has her photograph posted at the top of her blog-site (which I visit often) I had never realized until today that she WAS Asian!

Ah, me. Perhaps if I was a true liberal such things would matter to me. Sigh.....