Friday, December 22, 2006
- Name: Bird of Paradise
- Location: Hawaii, United States
I'm a Christian Pastor in Hawaii. Married with three daughters who are either in high school (1) or college (2). I do not know how to surf except on the internet. Like most Christians I am an optimist and have a sense of humor. My wife is wonderful.
- Looming London Terrorist Attack: Not "If" But "How...
- Good Surf at North Shore Oahu's Pipeline
- Your Tax Dollars Send Kerry to Damascus
- Original History Of Dance
- "Secret Lives of Jesus?" National Geographic Confu...
- Creeping Closer to the Big Bang
- Jesus' Birthday Blues
- Christmas Caroling In Hawaii 2006
- Time Magazine,"You" & English Grammar
- Executions Suspended in Florida and California--I'...
- Hugh Hewitt
- Mark Roberts (pastor)
- Evangelical Outpost
- Captain's Quarters
- Fraters Libertas
- Mudville Gazette (military)
- It Takes a Church
- Blogdom of God
- Michelle Malkin
- Real Clear Politics
- The White Path (Muslim)
- Evangelical Aggregator
- World Magazine Blog
- Maggie's Farm