Tuesday, September 20, 2005
- Name: Bird of Paradise
- Location: Hawaii, United States
I'm a Christian Pastor in Hawaii. Married with three daughters who are either in high school (1) or college (2). I do not know how to surf except on the internet. Like most Christians I am an optimist and have a sense of humor. My wife is wonderful.
- Aussie Alchoholic Acronym Angers Aborigines
- Political Cartoon Captures Roberts Hearing Perfect...
- Patriotic Iraqi Cow Takes on Al Qaeda Single-Hande...
- Being Thankful Is Good For You--But Who Do You Say...
- NY Times Skewers Media Inaccuracies In Katrina Cov...
- North Korea Agrees to Give Up Nuclear Weapons Prog...
- Qur'an--Sura 42:25 & 40 vs. Ayatollah Khomeini
- Joke of the Day
- The "Other" Israeli Security Wall at Rafah, Gaza
- A Donation to the Blood Bank of Hawaii
- Hugh Hewitt
- Mark Roberts (pastor)
- Evangelical Outpost
- Captain's Quarters
- Fraters Libertas
- Mudville Gazette (military)
- It Takes a Church
- Blogdom of God
- Michelle Malkin
- Real Clear Politics
- The White Path (Muslim)
- Evangelical Aggregator
- World Magazine Blog
- Maggie's Farm